At 730 North Optometry, we are taking extra precautions to limit the exposure risk of COVID-19. Appointments are required to enter the building. The safety of our staff and visitors is our number one priority. Please read all of the information below before visiting 730 North Optometry.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED BY PLANE IN THE PAST 10 DAYS, WE ASK THAT YOU DO NOT VISIT OUR OFFICE UNTIL YOU HAVE SELF-ISOLATED FOR 10 DAYS OR HAVE RECEIVED A NEGATIVE (post-travel) COVID-19 TEST RESULT.
This is what you can expect upon arrival to our office:
- A properly fitting face mask is required to enter the building.
- Your nose, mouth, and chin must be covered at all times and your mask must be secured for the duration of your visit.
- Gators or bandanas are not effective face coverings in a medical facility. Anyone wearing a gator or bandana will be provided with a surgical mask instead.
- You may not remove your mask to try on frames or insert/remove contact lenses.
- When you arrive, a staff member will greet you and take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer. Any person with a temperature of 100.3 or above will be asked to monitor symptoms at home and reschedule their appointment at 730 North Optometry.
- We are asking that all patients come to their appointments without extra visitors. One extra person is allowed for minors or those requiring an aide or guardian.
- Please wait for an optician to shop for glasses. Every frame that is pulled from the board and tried on will be sanitized before another patient comes in contact with it. Our staff is working diligently to make sure frames and surfaces are disinfected all day long.
- If you choose to purchase glasses on a later date, we ask that you please make an appointment to shop with one of our opticians. At this time, we are not accepting walk-ins for shopping.
INFORMATION REGARDING EYEWEAR PICKUPS:
Picking up complete pairs of eyeglasses: Our opticians can pre-adjust your eyewear at the time the order is placed so you are able to return for a speedy, hands-free pickup in the front vestibule. If you would like your glasses adjusted at the time of dispense, please call to schedule a pickup time.
Picking up a lenses only or frame only: An appointment is required.
Eyeglass Repairs and adjustments: An appointment is required.
Picking up contact lenses supplies or spare trials: No appointment is required. Please call when you arrive and we will gather your items and place them on the table in the front vestibule.
*Please do not park by the front door, as it blocks entrance for deliveries and other visitors*
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we take every possible measure to keep our staff and community safe. We look forward to seeing you soon!
(We do not accept changes or cancellations via email. Call 847-362-9900 to cancel or reschedule. We ask that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you wish to cancel. Appointments are in high demand and your advanced notice will allow another patient access to that appointment time. No-Shows or same day cancellations will be subject to a $35 fee.)