As of June 15th, 2021, 730 North Optometry still requires that all staff, patients, and visitors wear a face mask in our facility, as recommended by the IDPH and the CDC, regarding healthcare facilities.
This is what you can expect upon arrival to our office:
- A properly fitting face mask is required to enter the building.
- Your nose, mouth, and chin must be covered at all times and your mask must be secured for the duration of your visit.
- You may not remove your mask to try on frames in the lobby. We will however do our best to accommodate you by offering up space in an exam room when possible, where you may remove your mask momentarily to try on frames.
- We are asking that all patients come to their appointments without extra visitors. One extra person is allowed for minors or those requiring an aide or guardian.
- Please wait for an optician to shop for glasses. Every frame that is pulled from the board and tried on will be sanitized before another patient comes in contact with it. Our staff is working diligently to make sure frames and surfaces are sanitized routinely.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we take every possible measure to keep our staff and community safe. We look forward to seeing you soon!
(We do not accept changes or cancellations via email. Call 847-362-9900 to cancel or reschedule. We ask that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you wish to cancel. Appointments are in high demand and your advanced notice will allow another patient access to that appointment time. No-Shows or same day cancellations will be subject to a $35 fee.)